Browse by industry - FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
10 Matching Jobs
FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) jobs
- Dublin City CentreTemporary€20,000 - €22,000
I am looking to recruit for a Customer Service Coordinator on a 12 month FTC basis in Dublin city centre. The role is designed to support customer queries and provide administrative support in the office.
Dublin NorthTemporary€24,000 - €26,000
- Exciting oppertunity to work with a leading Irish consumer brand.
- Looking for candidates with excellent Customer Service skills.
I am recruiting for a leading international FMCG business based in North Dublin. The role is a French speaking Sales Administrator joining on an initial 3 month fixed term basis.
MonaghanPermanent€35,000 - €40,000
- URGENT NEW ROLE WORKING FOR EXCELLENT BRAND IN NORTH DUBLIN.
- FRENCH SPEAKING ESSENTIAL.
The role of NPD Chef is an exciting opportunity to join a leading supplier to the retail industry. Working autonomously with a global retail group you will be responsible for NPD within the butchery department.
- Global FMCG Brand
- Working with Global Retail
An exciting opportunity for a National Account Manager to drive the business relationships through proactive contact and thought leadership.
KildarePermanent€40,000 - €50,000
- Market Leading Food Business
- Great Career Progression
We are looking to recruit a buyer for one of the leading FMCG businesses in Ireland.
DublinPermanent€60,000 - €70,000
- Market leading business
- Excellent career prospects
I am recruiting for an HR Manager to join an international Consumer based business in central Dublin.
WicklowPermanent€55,000 - €60,000
- Must have a track record in a senior HR Manager role.
- Exciting new role as an HR Manager in central Dublin.
We are looking to recruit an ambitious Quality for a leading FMCG business in Ireland.
- Quality Manger
- International FMCG Business
Exciting opportunity for an R&D Manager at our Wicklow site, reporting into the General Manager with a dotted line to the Head of R&D for Meats.
- R&D Development Lead
- R&D Manager
My client, a leading and pioneering Irish government organisation, is looking to appoint a talented and innovative marketing executive. This role will be based in central Europe.
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Executive