Republic of Ireland
70 Matching Jobs
All jobs in: Republic of Ireland
- Featured JobRepublic of IrelandPermanent€40,000 - €55,000
**Retained Role** The successful candidate will be tasked with identifying and winning analytical/laboratory services business.
Featured JobSligoPermanent€75,000 - €90,000
- Global Market Leader - Real Career Potential
- Strong Package on Offer
Michael Page Ireland have been retained to recruit a Principal Material Scientist for the Trojan Battery Company at their Sligo facility.
Dublin City CentreTemporary€26,000 - €28,000
- Principal Material Scientist - Sligo
- Global Market Leader
I am looking for an HR and Office Support Coordinator (6 month FTC) to join a leading FS business in Dublin city centre for 6 month maternity contract.
Dublin City CentrePermanent€40,000 - €50,000
- Must have strong admin skills with a knowledge of HR.
- Exciting contract with a leading FS firm.
Great KYC/AML perm opportunity with US working hours based in Dublin City Centre. Excellent further career development opportunity.
Dublin City CentreTemporary€40,000 - €50,000
- Great KYC/AML perm opportunity with US working hours based in Dublin City Centre
- Permanent opportunity with further development support and rewarding salary
Excellent Client Services opportunity within Custody. Superb hugely successful client
Dublin City CentreTemporary
- Excellent Client Services opportunity within Custody.
- Superb hugely successful client
Are you an accounts payable coordinator looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a global organisation in a busy growth phase?
Dublin City CentrePermanent
- City centre location
- 11 month contract
Running a team of 10 Finance professionals looking after Renewable Energy and Infastructure debt portfolio reporting into the Managing Director
- Progressive organisation that is constantly evolving
- Great culture
An exciting opportunity to join an expanding FMCG business in Dublin's West.
Dublin SouthPermanent€40,000 - €50,000
- Qualified Accountant
- Dublin West location
Excellent financial modelling opportunity with hugely successful Irish renewable energy provider. Exposure to private equity, investment banking and M&A activities.
Dublin City CentrePermanent€65,000 - €70,000
- Financial Modelling opportunity with hugely successful renewable energy provider
- Exposure to private equity, investment banking and M&A activities
World leading investment management firm based in central Dublin.
Excellent international exposure, competitive salary and highly competitive benefits.
- Global Asset Manager
- Career progression