You are here
AML & Financial Crime Compliance Senior Officer
About Our Client
Leading financial services organisation based in South Dublin. This company has excellent staff retention, parking facilities and work/life balance.
As the second line of defence, you will be required to build and maintain effective relationships across the organisation.
Work with team members to support Business Line and the Second Line of Defence to ensure that AML/CTF regulatory and corporate obligations are communicated and understood by the relevant stakeholders;
Ability to understand and interpret regulations, regulatory guidance and internal policies coupled with the communication of the applicability of such in a practical manner for an operational environment;
Provide guidance to the business on the established governance, policies and procedures;
Provide financial crime technical guidance on AML projects within the business lines;
Assist in the compilation of AML and economic sanction risk assessments;
Support the assessment of new product and corporate initiatives including marketing material reviews;
Take responsibility for the completion of third party vendor management assessments;
Assist in developing awareness and understanding of key AML/CTF risk management concepts within the First Line of Defence network.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in managing different stakeholders across first and second lines of defence;
- Proven solid background in AML, compliance, risk experience in a large financial services institution;
- Previous experience in implementing AML policies and undertaking monitoring of same;
- Knowledge of AML regulations in Ireland and Europe;
- Likely to have a third level qualification, with a Diploma in Compliance (or similar) beneficial.
- Ability to manage stakeholders and engage with a wide network of colleagues across the business;
- Excellent communication and written skills, specifically report writing;
- Strong knowledge of Anti Money Laundering laws and regulations;
- Strong organisational and time management skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of applications.
What's on Offer
€55,000 - €60,000 plus benefits