You are here
City Centre location
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable and recognisable brand in their field. They are leaders in the industry and are experiencing a busy period of change.
This role will support the AP lead and will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure purchase invoices and payment requests are recorded accurately and payments are made on a timely basis.
- Effective analysis of invoice data
- Application of VAT knowledge and knowledge of Shire's procure to Pay processes and controls
- Preform the weekly payment runs in SAP
- Support the AP lead in ensuring that all processing relating to Accounts Payable is completed in a timely manner
- Vendor set up in the SAP system
- Compile reports relating to AP to assist the AP lead in monitoring performance and driving continuous improvement and efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of vendor administration in a multinational environment
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Readsoft/Coupa is an advantage
- European language and fluent in English
- 5 years working in finance
What's on Offer
- 12 month contract with the view to extend/go permanent
- Attractive brand and package
- Be involved in a huge transformation cycle