You are here
About Our Client
Market leading financial services and consultancy based in central Belfast. This role comes with excellent benefits and career opportunities.
As the successful candidate, you will have varied responsibilities including:
- Lead your team to deliver a service that exceeds our clients' expectations
- Develop effective working relationships with peers and colleagues
- Anticipate potential issues relating to workloads and implement solutions
- Hold monthly meetings with people manager and report outcomes of workloads on the team
- Attend weekly meeting with people manager to provide an update on team output and progress towards sign off
- Provide information to people manager relating to matters including disciplinary and capability meetings
- Ensure your team understand what an 'outstanding client experience' is and what that means to their role
- Have a clear understanding of the different stages of the client journey
- Ensure all client records and notes are kept up to date by your team
- Ensure your team follow standard processes & procedures as laid down by the Firm
- Take responsibility for ensuring accuracy and quality of all written documentation that you check
- Ensure your knowledge levels are kept up to date with any changes in company policy and procedures
- Ensure there is an understanding of workflow and people are able to deliver various tasks within the agreed timescales
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Proven background in a supervisory capacity within a financial or professional services background.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Excellent coaching skills
- Ability to take 100% ownership of a project
- Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience
What's on Offer
€32,000 - €35,000 plus excellent benefits including pension, health care and dental.