You are here
Business Process Analyst - Fund Accounting
Excellent Business Analyst opportunity within the Fund Accounting function.
Prestigious financial services provider with highly regarded reputation
About Our Client
My client is a highly regarded and reputable financial services provider with a global presence serving the world's most-sophisticated clients, from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very prestigious company that values its employees and provides excellent further career development potential.
Principal Responsibilities & Duties
- Lead change/developments for client on boarding building solutions.
- Provide support and timely resolution for all queries raised by Fund Accounting around the SunGard Invest One and its ancillary applications
- Provide project updates to key stakeholders
- Analyse Fund Accounting operations procedures, processes, and issues to identify areas for automation to reduce risk and improve efficiency.
- Employ project management tools and techniques when working on docket or project initiatives.
- Document business requirements for management approval using defined project management methodologies and guidelines
- Interact with system development teams to formulate and implement solutions to improve processing
- Assist in user acceptance testing of large initiatives
- Provide support to the new business team when necessary.
- Build strong working relationships with other departments throughout the organisation
The Successful Applicant
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Change management
- Strong knowledge of Fund Accounting
- Understanding of the SunGard Invest One platform
- Good analytical skills
- Strong time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills & presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
What's on Offer
Excellent salary on offer and lengthy contract