You are here
About Our Client
This role is with a leading FMCG business in Ireland and one of the key suppliers into the retail sector.
The role of Category Manager will involve:
- Manage and conduct range and category reviews with relevant retail partners.
- Manage the day to day relationships with Customers that ensures the business are a key part of their Category Strategy processes enabling us to drive growth.
- Develop and implement category vision plans in conjunction with marketing, insight and commercial teams.
- On-going prompt, actionable analysis, interpretation and dissemination of external continuous market data sources.
- Supporting and delivering excellent execution in store.
- Accountable for tracking KPI's and working with the Category, Commercial, Marketing and Brand Managers to support performance delivery through cross-functional teams.
- Understanding of macro environment, shopper dynamics and retailer landscape and driving actions based on this through the Marketing and Commercial functions.
- Undertaking key strategic projects and managing those successfully to completion.
- Lead complex stakeholder management throughout the group and the customer base.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have a background in brand analysis or will have come from a similar role in the food/consumer sector.
You will have the ability to interpret data to convey brand strategy to the key stakeholders in the retail sector. This will lead to growth in the category and growth in market share.
What's on Offer
€50,000 - €60,000 + Benefits