You are here
Client Service Representative - Custody
Excellent Client Services opportunity within Custody.
Superb hugely successful client
About Our Client
Under general supervision (but works independently most of the time) focuses on resolution of complex transactions, where expertise is required to interpret policies, guidelines and/or processes. Full ownership for one or more processes, reports and/or procedures; analytically and procedurally competent, representing the team on cross-function process or project deliverables.
- To act as the primary point of contact for all custody related queries from the Investment Manager.
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing service provided to the Investment Manager.
- Ownership, management and resolution of all Investment Manager queries
- Awareness of transition activity linked to the Investment Manager
- Identifies and manages resolution of service delivery root causes.
- Initiates frequent, proactive communication with the Investment Manager daily contacts to verify perceived levels of satisfaction and demonstrate proactive service.
- Participates in Service Reviews as required.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all internal partners
The Successful Applicant
- A College or University degree and Global Custody operational knowledge with proven Client Service expertise is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Analytical and problem solving skills are required
- Ability to facilitate discussions and reach decisions
- Technically sound in area of expertise with broader knowledge of other business areas
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve the multiple daily deadlines for client deliverables
What's on Offer
Excellent long contract and rewarding salary