You are here
Client Services Delivery Consultant/Manager
Excellent client relations opportunity with prestigious financial services co.
Main point of contact with clients, 12 month contract.
About Our Client
My client is a highly regarded asset management firm with an excellent reputation here in Dublin and across the globe. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced candidate with very strong communication skills and a background within fund administration and client services.
- Be the main point of contact/escalation for Clients
- Work closely with counterparts from the operational teams to ensure smooth service delivery of key priority projects
- Execution of strategic direction of business function activities e.g. relocation of Fund Accounting oversight in conjunction with Operational PMs
- Work closely with PMs to execute change agenda for the Client across a broad range areas including restructuring/re-domiciling of the funds
- Plans and facilitates client meetings/calls including scheduling client service review meetings/calls and visits; preparation for and follow up of client meetings
- Engage regularly - preferably face to face with a range of depts within the Client - Oversight & Ops, Commercial Mgt, Inv Managers, Finance, Change, Distribution and Regulatory Change execution teams
- Responsible for due diligence visits / calls in conjunction with CSMs
- Liaise with Compliance, TA, Registration, FA in the collation of responses for many compliance related questionnaires received throughout the year
- Ensures follow up to day-to-day client queries and issue resolution in conjunction with Fund Accounting / TA CSMs
- Partners with Global Relationship Manager and ensures issues are communicated and escalated in a timely manner both internally and directly
- Prepares for, attends and presents to Board Meetings and is responsible for reviewing board packs and following up action items raised during the meetings
The Successful Applicant
Ideally 3+ years similar experience in the industry
Strong confidence and excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and achieve multiple deadlines for client deliverables
What's on Offer
Excellent 12 month contract role with rewarding salary on offer