You are here
Compensation and Benefits Specialist
Exciting new oppertunity with an International Pharmaseutical brand.
Excellent progression oppertunities.
About Our Client
My client is an International Pharmaceutical business based in Dublin. They are looking to recruit a Compensation and Benefits Specialist complete their HR Offering on site.
Your role as a Compensation and Benefits Specialist is to:
- Develop and introduce a competitive total compensation and benefits package in accordance with the over all business strategy.
- Ensure that the compensation practices are compliant and inline with current employment legislation.
- Research and analyse market trends ensuring that the organisation is inline with its competitors.
- Prepare job specifications alongside the HR Manager, evaluating each job and providing a classification.
- Participate in market led salary surveys.
- Prepare for periodic audits.
- Develop a success metrics.
- Work with senior stakeholders, communicating the trends within the market, changes in legislation and changes to the compensation and benefits programme.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in a Compensation and Benefits role.
- Be able to analyse data and lead change on findings.
- Have a proven track record working with Senior Management.
- Have excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + pension, health care and bonus.