You are here
Corporate Account Manager
Excellent opportunity to grow and develop your career with an exciting SME
Sales Experience within ATMs / payment solutions / payment technology
About Our Client
My client is an ATM Outsourcing and Management company specialising in operating ATM networks on behalf of retail and banking clients.
They manage the ATMs through online software and then coordinate engineers and cash filling of the ATMs.
My client manages the ATM from cash refill to online and software issues meaning that their clients can pay for the machines and then never have to worry about them.
My client is growing at a rapid pace, this role has come about due to growth and they foresee further growth across the next few years. A number of progression and development opportunities will develop from this growth. For a hungry and driven person this is a career opportunity not a job opportunity. There is also a great opportunity for this role to grow into a Sales Manager when the Irish business has been grown sufficiently.
The Corporate Account Management will undertake the following key tasks:
- Manage a number of corporate clients - including national banks and national retailers (e.g. Tesco, Dunnes, Bank of Ireland and AIB)
- Follow up leads and sales appointments generated by the marketing team
- Self generate leads and sales appointments through existing client databases and also proactively research the market
- Pitch and present to existing business and to win new business
- Build strong, lasting relationships with clients
- Produce high quality professional material for client presentations
- Generate weekly sales plans
- Report on sales plans on a weekly basis
- Support at exhibitions and training courses as and when needed
- Work with the CEO closely to grow and develop the business.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Corporate Account Manager:
- Sales and business development background
- Sales Experienced within ATMs, Payment Solutions or Payment Technology
- Experience working independently as well as part of a team
- Experience dealing with large corporate businesses for example large banks and national retailers (e.g. Tesco, Dunnes, Bank of Ireland and AIB)
- Experience managing existing business
- Experience pitching and winning new business
- Ambition, hunger and drive to work for a growing SME
- Ambitious, hungry and eager to grow and develop their career as the business grows
- A very consultative approach, someone who can go and grow long lasting relationships
- Based in Leinster or surrounding area
What's on Offer
Corporate Account Manager:
€33,000 basic salary
Company car or €450 per month car allowance
€15,000 OTE although commission is uncapped
Home based contract
Other company benefits