You are here
Corporate Business Development Manager
Fast growing ICT business
Excellent Career Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client are an Irish owned business who have grown into one of the largest re-sellers across the UK. As new opportunities grow across Ireland, UK and Europe we are now recruiting a Senior Corporate Business Development Manager.
- Maximise performance & achieve company KPI's through demonstrating strong commercial acumen.
- Manage existing client base and building new sales channels in Ireland, UK and Europe.
- Negotiating at C level within multinational organisations
- Create business in new channels from first contact through to fulfilment
- Developing account plans to generate sales in assigned accounts and/or market sector
- Create and write client proposals, and deliver client presentations, in partnership with senior sales and delivery resources as appropriate.
- To develop an in-depth understanding of each client's organisation to build customised solutions that meet specific client needs.
- Maintain a high level of understanding of the business trends and issues facing market sector
- Manage client relations ensuring the overall satisfaction and profitability of each client account
- Reporting directly to the COO.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Candidate:
- Educated to a degree level or with a professional qualification
- Track record of achieving targets in a new business capacity
- Mobile telecommunications experience highly desirable
- Adopts a collaborative approach to business development, with a demonstrable track record of developing strong relationships
- Proven experience identifying and developing key accounts to maximise market share and revenue
- Independent, self-disciplined and self-motivated, but equally able to work as a productive team member and continue to promote company values
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, and be sensitive to the needs of the commercial environment of the business
- Flexibility of approach to operate effectively within a dynamic and demanding environment, and ensure that barriers to entry are not prohibitive of success
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Office skills, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to negotiate at Senior level
- Drive, passion and ambition
- Willingness to travel
What's on Offer
There is a highly competitive package on offer for the successful candidate.