You are here
Customer Service Administrator
Looking for a Customer Service focused individual on a permanent basis.
Must have a sales order processing exerience.
About Our Client
The role will be working for an international organisation, as part of a larger Customer Service team.
My client is a high end manufacturer of consumer products, which are sold internationally.
The Customer Service Support team is responsible for dealing with sales orders administration/ sales managers/customer service duties for dealers/distributors. Responsibilities include working cross functionally and inter departmentally with business partners to drive continuous improvement and streamlining of current and new business processes.
Your role as a German Customer Service Administrator is to:
- Answer incoming calls from Customers and Colleagues.
- Process orders, working closely with the logistics team to manage shipment date.
- Support the Sales team with trade fairs, pricing enquires and sample stock orders.
- Work with Customers during the order cycle, making amendments to orders as required.
- Manage and warranty issues.
- Process invoices and manage invoice enquiries.
- Keep an up to date knowledge of projects.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate will:
- Be a fluent English speaker.
- Have a proven track record in a similar role.
- Be computer literate.
- Have excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive package + bonus and benefits.