You are here
Financial Modelling opportunity with hugely successful renewable energy provider
Exposure to private equity, investment banking and M&A activities
About Our Client
Renowned Irish renewable energy provider with excellent reputation in the industry are recruiting an additional Financial Modeller to support the Asset Management team and regional platforms in preparing and building financial models and providing commercial advice. The role would suit an ambitious candidate keen to establish a strong foundation within financial modelling before progressing to take more responsibility for project financing or M&A work and commercial negotiations.
- Design, build and maintain highly complex financial models for renewable energy projects
- Accurate management of information flows used to maintain financial models
- Take responsibility for structural integrity and functionality of models including accounting, tax and regulatory requirements of various global markets
- Support the acquisition/investment/tender/bidding appraisal activities of multi-million dollar projects globally through financial modelling.
- Contribute towards commercial negotiations and assumptions included within such models, highlighting potential efficiencies / risk areas.
- Work internally as part of multi-functional teams to assess markets and projects as required
- Clear financial analysis and communication of results
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft suite (in particular Excel)
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant Financial qualification with ideally 3-5 years' experience in Corporate Finance / Advisory, ideally with relevant financial modelling experience.
- Renewable Energy or wider energy industry experience is desirable
- Must be self-motivated and be able to take initiative for requirements of the asset delivery team
- Ability to work unsupervised a necessity, but must be able to integrate into diversified multi-functional teams as required
- Commercial awareness and ability to highlight potential efficiencies / areas of concern within models that require further analysis or support.
- Excellent understanding of Financial Statements
- Ability to analyse qualitative & quantitative information for decision making
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient with MS Excel and MS Office Suite
- Flexibility to travel as required
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and benefits