You are here
Financial Reporting Assistant
Exciting career progression
Market leading training
About Our Client
Highly regarded Hedge Fund Administrator based in the heart of Dublin, next to all transport links.
This company are rapidly growing, have excellent staff retention and have an active social club as well as good work/life balance.
Working alongside the Head of Financial Reporting, you will:
- Prepare financial statements for allocated funds
- Review of financial statements and underlying files
- Ensure completeness of disclosures in financial statements
- Deliver high quality service through accurate and timely completion of assigned tasks (which may be part of larger processes) and requests for information.
- Be responsive and anticipate our client/internal client needs.
- Preparation of regulatory returns, including monthly CBI returns, quarterly MMIF and AIFMD Annex IV returns.
The Successful Applicant
As the newest member of this team, you will have:
- Degree qualified in accounting, finance or related discipline
- Part / Qualified accountant desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in fund accounting or financial reporting an advantage
- Ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines
- Strong MS Office skills
- Knowledge of the relevant accounting standards and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrates initiative in undertaking tasks, recognising and following through on opportunities to deliver improved efficiency and client satisfaction
What's on Offer
€30,000 - €35,000 plus benefits depending on experience