You are here
Dublin City Centre
Central City location
About Our Client
This client is a well known retail brand in the UK & Irish market.
- Working closely with the FP&A Manager to develop and successfully deliver the group-wide budgeting and in-year forecasting process,
- Collate and validate information, examining inputs and outputs, providing summary reports to enable review. Analysis to enable understanding of key performance drivers across key financial metrics and statements (i.e. P&L, Cashflow, Balance Sheet)
- Responsible for Budget/Forecast maintenance and loads across all P&L areas; i.e. sales, margin, operating costs.
- Work with FP&A, Business Intelligence and Financial Reporting in development of capabilities to enable submission of Budgets/Forecasts
- Deliver planned system and reporting improvements including upgrades of Cognos capability and delivery to the business
- Creating and managing the periodic cost centre reporting outputs on behalf of the Commercial Finance team, developing and improving the reporting to add value and insight.
- Creating insightful reporting outputs during the Budgeting/Forecasting cycle covering key metrics on P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow.
- Critical analysis and presentation of the various budget and forecast submissions.
The Successful Applicant
- Accounting qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA)
- 2 years plus relevant post qualification experience in FP&A, commercial finance
- Strong systems skills - ideally Oracle and Cognos/Hyperion
- Strong financial modelling skills with exposure to business case development
- Must be ambitious and able to work in a fast paced and changing environment
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package
- Central city location
- Work for a great brand in retail