You are here
Excellent permanent Fund Accountant opportunity
Great career support and further development
About Our Client
Dynamic and progressive member of one of the world's leading asset servicing providers to institutional and corporate clients my client provides fund administration and related services to Irish and non-Irish domiciled funds and companies.
The Fund Accountant shall work as part of a fund accounting team and shall be responsible for completing daily tasks as assigned by the team leader to the highest standards.
The level of client service the business offers, drives the success of the company, and the fund accountant is expected to display the highest standards of professionalism in dealing with clients and fellow staff members alike.
- Responsible for data collection and trade input.
- Responsible for reconciliation of cash and assets with the funds' brokers.
- Responsible for processing Capital Stock Activity
- Responsible for fee and expense processing.
- Responsible for pricing securities in the portfolio in accordance with agreed pricing conventions.
- Responsible for compiling a NAV pack for Team Leader review when all tasks have been completed.
- Responsible for maintaining the portfolio for the fund on Bloomberg to monitor prices and corporate actions, if applicable.
- Responsible for the follow-up and resolution of any issues associated with these tasks.
- Involved with the preparation of auditor information requests (including timely response to queries).
- Calculate fees to be charged to the funds and prepare invoices.
The Successful Applicant
- The candidate should have previous experience within a similar role.
- Computer literacy, skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of varying fund types desirable.
- A relevant Third level business qualification or equivalent professional qualification.
- To enjoy working with numbers and analysing data.
- To be organised and methodical in their approach to work with an eye for detail.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player who will participate and contribute in team meetings.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary, benefits, career development and support