You are here
Fund Accounting Oversight VP
Do you want to move away from NAV/Financial Reporting?
Brand new Team
About Our Client
Leading Investment Management firm with an excellent reputation
This Vice President on the Product Oversight - Alternatives Team in Dublin will be responsible for change, risk and exception management on a suite of alternative funds.
- Rigorously identifying, evaluating and addressing risks and taking prompt actions to close
- Leading and driving change management processes, independently coordinating and involving both internal and external stakeholders where required
- Identifying and leading exception management, taking prompt actions and ensuring exceptions are closed safely and correctly
- Acting as the key contact point for escalation by/to outsourced fund administrators
- Communicating with senior internal and external parties and consulting with them on complex projects, providing sound advice and guidance
- Providing an authoritative source of knowledge and expertise on funds assigned
- Building strong relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Completing a detailed review of legal documents and policies and procedures to highlight operational impacts and ensure operational readiness
- Working with external providers and internal teams to ensure a robust and scalable operating model is in place both within internal and in external providers
- Project managing complex initiatives effectively
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant policies and with regulatory requirements
- Ensuring alignment with global best practice for controls, oversight and management of vendors and production of fund asset valuations and where appropriate provides input and executes initiatives to enhance such processes.
The Successful Applicant
As the Operational Oversight VP, you will likely have:
- Extensive Fund Accounting/ Financial Reporting experience
- A professional qualification
What's on Offer
This is an amazing opportunity to move out of a NAV production environment into an oversight role.
Salary of offer is likely to be between 90,000- 100,000 plus excellent benefits