You are here
Graduate Risk Analyst
Junior Risk Analyst
Strong IT programming skills
About Our Client
Small established bank based in the heart of Dublin next to all transport links.
As the newest member of the risk team, your will work alongside a team of three dealing with a broad range of risk management areas. In addition to the below, you will maintain, update and develop the Company's risk management systems, databases and models as well as monitor, analyse and report the Company's main risk exposures such as:
Liquidity risk: Analysis of the liquidity risk profile and production of reports for the relevant Group departments, committees and Central Bank;
Market risk: Analysis and reporting of interest rate and credit spread risk; Valuation of the Company's bonds and derivatives;
Credit risk: Monitoring and reporting of counterparties' external and internal credit ratings; Computation, analysis and reporting of the Company's collective impairment provisions;
Foreign exchange risk: Analysis and reporting of the Company's open foreign exchange position;
Monitor and communicate the bond portfolio's compliance with its risk limits;
Perform daily derivatives valuations as part of the Company's collateral management;
Provide detailed analysis for the quarterly Risk Assessment and the annual ICAAP (Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process);
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Third level qualification in Mathematics, Economics or Finance Qualification (a MSc in Quantitative or Computational Finance would be an advantage.
- Strong IT/programming skills (ideally VBA, SQL, R);
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- General knowledge and understanding of financial instruments and markets.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing demands and to work to tight deadlines
What's on Offer
€30,000 - €35,000 plus benefits