You are here
HR and Office Support Coordinator (6 month FTC)
Must have strong admin skills with a knowledge of HR.
Exciting contract with a leading FS firm.
About Our Client
My client is a leading Financial Services business in Dublin City centre. They are looking to recruit for an HR and Office Support Coordinator (6 month FTC) to cover maternity leave.
Your role as an HR and Office Support Coordinator is to:
- Maintain all personnel files in an orderly fashion (including CVs, training, and disciplinary documentation).
- Maintain data relating to staff pension, insurance and health care schemes.
- Provide data as requested to social security insurance companies.
- Collect data relating reimbursements.
- Work with the Management team to identify training needs and develop an annual training plan.
- Ensure that training records are kept up to date.
- Provide advice on HR related issues from payroll, recruitment, training and ER issues.
- Manage compliance inline with HR best practice and legislation.
- Draft periodical reports.
- Update the company manuals.
- Order office supplies.
- Manage incoming calls.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail, including booking couriers.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
Have a strong administrative background.
Be available to start a new role in August for a minimum of 6 months.
Have a strong knowledge of HR policy.
Have excellent communication skills and a proven track record of working autonomously.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to work for a leading FS firm for a 6 month basis managing the day to day operations of the Administrative and HR function.