You are here
Looking for an HR Generalist with Payroll..
Full time permanent role with progression.
About Our Client
My client is a leading Irish owned Pharma business based in North Dublin, they are recruiting for an HR Generalist to join their business on a permanent basis.
Your role as an HR Generalist is to:
- Support the recruitment in line with HR best practice.
- Conduct HR audits.
- Work with line managers to advise on Employee Relations issues, HR policies and new initiatives.
- Keep up to date with employment law and legislation.
- Work with the HR Manager to develop in-house training and e-learning projects.
- Work with the management team to support a high performing environment.
- Oversee all investigations, disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Prepare and validate the monthly payroll and payment run.
- On-board new starters.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have third level qualification in Human Resources and/or CIPD qualification.
- Have 3 -4 years worth of HR Admin/Generalist experience.
- Have a solid knowledge of employment law and employment legislation.
- Have payroll experience.
- Have strong numeric skills.
- Be an excellent communicator.
What's on Offer
The offer will be based on experience, a competitive salary + 20 days leave, social events, monthly lunches and progression opportunities.