You are here
International Payroll Specialist
Close to public transport
About Our Client
Our client is an International manufacturing and distribution company based in Dublin's South.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for oversight and management of the timely, accurate and effective delivery of the Company's monthly payroll function through in-house and 3rd party provision.
- Managing 3rd party provider to drive performance issues and accurate payroll performance.
- Liaise with Global stakeholders and external advisors on international payroll and tax management.
- Responsible for a broad range of payroll related task including as Expatriate tax issues, share participation schemes and senior Stakeholder management.
- Ensure the accurate reporting and payroll processing of stock plans, group share scheme and various confidential information.
- Maintain the integrity of payroll data on system and other third party data provision.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally be a qualified Payroll Specialist with a bachelor's degree, and a minimum of 8-10 year's experience in payroll accounting in an international environment and have previous experience of managing multiple payrolls and outsourced payroll providers. They will possess a strong working knowledge of Irish tax regulations.
What's on Offer
- Dublin South location
- Close to public transport
- Work for a reputable International company
- 1 year fixed term contract
- Attractive remuneration