You are here
Investor Services Administrator
Excellent & highly successful Boutique FS provider
Strong career progression, support and development
About Our Client
My client is a very reputable and highly regarded boutique fund administration specialist provider based in a superb office in the I.F.S.C.
The Investor Services Administrator works under the guidance of a Supervisor and provides support to the group as a whole and therefore needs to be flexible and display an ability to adapt to different funds and deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate that has some previous Transfer Agency or Investor Services experience and is looking to join a great team within a great business and grow their career with confidence.
- Performing the administration of and any services pursuant to administration agreements in respect of a portfolio of hedge funds
- Maintaining shareholders registers and acting as transfer agent
- Processing and confirming subscriptions, redemptions, switches and transfers
- Communicating with investors
- Processing payments and other transactions
- Performing all of the investor related services of the Company's investment fund clients
- Meeting expectations of fund participants, adhering to deadlines
- Maintaining relationships with investors, investment advisors/managers, banks, brokers and auditors and other fund participants
- Assisting auditors and other fund participants and advisers.
The Successful Applicant
- Leaving Certificate and Degree
- A minimum of 1 year Investor Services experience.
- Numeric skills
- Good organisational skills and a high attention to detail
- Excellent PC skills (Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Access)
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Benefits include includes health cover, life assurance, travel tax incentives, educational support and bike to work schemes.
What's on Offer
Benefits include includes health cover, life assurance, travel tax incentives, educational support and bike to work schemes.