You are here
Investor Services AML Specialist - Funds
Boutique FS provider in IFSC
Excellent further career development
About Our Client
My client is a highly regarded and hugely successful boutique financial services provider based in a stunning IFSC office. With a superb reputation for employee retention and support, this is an appealing opportunity for an experienced AML candidate to join a very reputable business.
The successful Investor Services AML & Regulatory Specialist will sit within the existing Compliance team, focusing on providing oversight, assistance and guidance to the Investor Services team who are responsible for the on-boarding of investors in relation to AML and FATCA/CRS requirements.
Reporting to Compliance Assistant Manager.
- Provide oversight of new investor account opening to ensure compliance with AML and FATCA procedures.
- Conduct remediation of existing investors on a project and trigger basis.
- Assist the investor services team and provide guidance on AML and FATCA requirements.
- Acts as primary escalation point for more complex cases.
- Familiarity with public sources of information across most jurisdictions (stock exchanges, regulators, company registers) pertaining to client due diligence
- Review AML outstanding on a monthly basis and reporting and escalation of aged items.
- Oversight of sanction and PEP screening to ensure alerts are adequately investigated and the rationale for clearing is documented appropriately and timely.
- Assist with compiling and providing AML training to the investor services team.
The Successful Applicant
- Solid background/experience within AML/Compliance in the funds industry
- Excellent organisational skills and a high attention to detail;
- Excellent PC skills (Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word essential);
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical;
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary, benefits and career progression