You are here
Exciting permanent opertunity working for an international law firm.
Legal PA in Dublin city centre.
About Our Client
My client is an international and well established Law firm based in the heart of Dublin.
The role will involve:
- The management of the Partners diaries, including scheduling appointments and diary commitments.
- Administrative support for meetings including minute taking, drafting agenda's and collating/distributing papers.
- Following up on key agenda points ahead of future meetings.
- Supporting the administration of monthly billing.
- Managing correspondence including email and telephone calls, drafting responses as required.
- Liaising with clients on behalf of the partners.
- Booking travel and accommodation.
- Processing expenses.
- Supporting with general administration from photocopying, typing and filing.
- Arranging events and hospitality for client meetings.
- Coordinating the boarding and off boarding practice.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Legal PA will:
- Have worked in a Legal environment.
- Have supported at a senior level.
- Have excellent administrative skills.
- Have experience in Conveyancing or Real Estate (desirable).
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + benefits.