You are here
Middle Office Operations
About Our Client
Global and highly regarding Asset Manager based in central Dublin, next to all transport links.
This organisation offers global opportunities, excellent benefits and bonus for all employees.
As the successful candidate, you will be working as a Middle Office Operations professional in the Global Markets Operations Team based in the Dublin.
The role will primarily support the team in loan administration, trustee oversight, trade settlement and regulatory reporting, among other responsibilities.
You will work and collaborate with the global operations team, as well as employees in other functions and businesses at the firm.
This role is a unique opportunity to become part of an evolving and strategic function dedicated to 'best-in-class' operations management practices to support business growth.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Degree in relevant financial services discipline
- Proven background working within fund accounting, fund administration or coming from an operations background.
- Credit/Asset Management, FS or Hedge Fund industry experience is highly desirable
- Previous working knowledge of Advent Geneva and dealings with Bank/Corporate/Government Loans and working knowledge of CLOs highly beneficial
- Solid interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong execution and project management skills
What's on Offer
€40,000 - €50,000 plus excellent benefits and highly competitive bonus