You are here
National Account Manager
Market Leading Food Business
Great Career Progression
About Our Client
Our client is a well known, market leading and reputable global food business.
The National Account Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Prepare and deliver an annual sales plan for customers.
- Deliver financial and volume forecast accuracy on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Evaluate promotional ROI to ensure the most efficient use of promotional expenditure.
- Implement an agreed promotional plan within defined investment budgets.
- Drive thought leadership on our Categories within the Customer.
- Develop and recommend account strategies and tactics to maximise the sales and gross profit for both parties.
- Implement plans for excellent execution within the customer, liaising with key contacts within the Distributor, Customers and internally.
- Work as part of the cross functional team to develop Customer Intimacy within the customer
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate;
- Degree calibre
- Proven successful experience at National Account Manager level within a branded FMCG business selling to Grocery Multiples, for at least 2 trading cycles.
- Strong understanding & experience of Irish grocery trade.
- Demonstrated understanding of the category management process and an awareness of how to use process to generate wins for the Irish business
- Confidence and ability to develop and present compelling sales presentations.
- PC Literate
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Experience of delivering results through working in cross-functional teams
- Exposure or understanding of consumer and Shopper marketing
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary on offer
- Opportunity to join a market leading business
- Located in Dublin
- Career progression