You are here
Must have a proven track record of 3 - 5 years in a similar role.
Excellent benefits and training.
About Our Client
My client is a leading International firm based in Dublin city centre. My client is looking to recruit an Office Manager to support their established team of 40.
The role will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office, offering them refreshments and directing them to the right person.
- Keeping the reception area tidy and covering reception at all times.
- Arranging security passes for visitors and staff
- Maintain appointment diary electronically for meeting rooms.
- Arranging refreshments, including lunches.
- Ensuring meeting room facilities are kept to a high standard.
- Arranging and setting up video conferencing, projector or flip chart equipment as required for meetings.
- Arranging taxis for staff and visitors.
- Managing the pool car bookings and liaising with group car fleet.
- Dealing with all in-coming and out-going post.
- Receipt of courier parcels and arranging out going courier services.
- Pro-actively ensuring suppliers are delivering a high quality service.
- Liaising with building management to ensure the office standards are maintained.
- Maintain accurate records of all supplier contracts and ensure we are negotiating the best price and service.
- Checking and obtaining authorisation on company invoices and ensuring that these are logged and passed to accounts.
- Managing a record of the facilities spend for the office so that it can be compared against the authorised budget.
- Assisting the Administration Manager/Head of Property as required in internal moves.
- Checking the condition of all office equipment.
- Dealing with any warranty repairs.
- Keeping accurate fixed asset records for the office.
- Liaising with IT and ensuring any faulty equipment is replaced.
- Ensuring that stocks of all stationery and print matter are maintained at all times.
- Ordering beverage, refreshments and general office consumables in an efficient and cost-effective way.
- Maintain office sickness and absence records.
- Confirming all absences in the offices on a daily basis and ensuring that these are logged in accordance with the HR guidelines.
- Events management.
- Booking events and lunches as directed.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record Corporate Reception/Administration work.
- Microsoft office products knowledge to an intermediate/advanced level.
- An ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills.
- A proven attention to detail.
- Demonstrable initiative and drive.
- An ability to work with people at all seniority levels.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + pension, heath care, gym membership and additional flexible benefits.