You are here
Operational Risk Analyst
Excellent opportunity to join a hugely successful financial services provider
Great further career development potential and support
About Our Client
My client is a hugely successful financial services provider based in South Dublin. Wholly owned subsidiary by one of the largest banks in the US, my client has a strong reputation across Europe. As they are committed to maintaining a high level of risk management and oversight throughout the business, they are hiring talented risk professionals.
The Operational Risk Analyst is a key role in the Operational Risk Management team, with responsibility for assisting with the implementation and management of operational risk programmes, across all business lines operated by the business outside of the United States including Global Credit Card Acquiring Services, Corporate Payment Solutions, Global Corporate Trust Services and Fund Administration Services. Specifically, this role will focus on the ORM Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) program.
- Assist with the implementation of robust programmes for the management of operational risk across the Bank, spanning diverse business lines and geographies
- Assist with the implementation and ongoing development and delivery of programs, and supporting policies and procedures
- Assess compliance of Third Party Risk Management program with policy requirements, which will include all key phases of the TPRM lifecycle including: Initial Planning, Due Diligence, Risk Assessment, Contracting, Ongoing Management, Reassessment, and Termination of Third Parties.
- Assist with the implementation of TPRM sub-processes including Outsourcing Requirements (both from an Intragroup and Third Party perspective).
- Ensure policies are in line with local legislation and market specific requirements
- Facilitate the ongoing identification of key non-financial risk including operational and IT risk, 3rd party risk and strategic risk, etc., mitigating controls and remediation plans.
- Participate in regulation or legislation driven reviews
- Produce detailed, accurate and meaningful reporting for inclusion in materials provided to management and committees to support the execution of their governance and decision making duties.
- Build strong and effective relationships throughout the entire organisation acting as an ambassador for operational risk within business lines, providing training & awareness sessions and on-going support as necessary.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of operational risk management theory and practice, and have strong interpersonal skills including stakeholder mgmt., customer focus, communication skills.
Preferred experience includes:
- Strong previous & relevant experience, with significant financial services, risk management and or internal audit exposure
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience in implementing risk policy and tools in a financial services environment
- Experience in Third Party Risk Management and/or Outsourcing Risk Management
- Comfortable working as a self-starter
- Ability to build relationships with business stakeholders
- Ability to engage and manage stakeholder relationships and expectations and demonstrate sound communication, negotiating and influencing skills
- Ability to think and act independently
- Applicants should have a third level qualification (degree or similar) in a relevant subject.
- Masters and / or relevant professional qualifications (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) will be a distinct advantage.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary, benefits and career development