You are here
Operations Analyst - Funds US hours
Operations Analyst opportunity with hugely successful global FS provider.
US working hours (2-10pm/3-11pm)
About Our Client
My client is a hugely successful global leading FS provider. As an Operations Analyst, the successful candidate will be working as part of the deposit withdrawl team and will be supporting the US client base. The team work on a rotational shift basis, of 2pm - 10pm and 3pm - 11pm (US hours). The team are responsible for the processing of transactions, events or data processing and will assist with the setup and maintenance of deals.
- Respond to customer inquiries that are received on the customer service phone line and/or email
- The daily processing of registered and bearer securities on internal recordkeeping system
- The legal examination and system processing of bonds on a scheduled basis
- Participate in the research and resolution of historical transactions and proof reconciliations
- Responsible for ensuring timely, complete and accurate processing of transactions (including performing all relevant controls) within own area of responsibility.
- Setup/Maintenance of deal accounts and organisations
- Applies all internal and external policies/guidelines and requirements of the regulators and to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) and/or Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and quality measures
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills to include experience with MS Word, Excel
- Previous banking experience with knowledge of Transfer Agency / Security Services highly desired
- Works effectively within own team, providing support and guidance to colleagues to create and foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with fluent English
- Open minded, able to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members
What's on Offer
Rewarding salary, shift allowance, benefits and taxi home if required