You are here
Private Equity Fund Accountant
Private Equity Fund Accountant- growing team
Opportunity to be a specialist!
About Our Client
International services company
- The individual will be responsible for the review of the reconciliation and calculation of periodic (daily/weekly/monthly) net asset values of various private equity funds, including:
- Reconciling transactions related to the investment portfolios and investor capital activity.
- Dealing with requests from and communicating with the client and investors regarding all aspects of the accounts operation.
- Updating accounting and client relationship management systems, updating and verifying statistical information, preparing financial statements, and working with external auditors.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is seeking to hire a candidate who ideally has:
- Previous NAV experience
- Ideally Private Equity exposure
- A degree in a related subject
What's on Offer
Excellent exposure and career prospects