You are here
Quality Assurance Manager
International FMCG Business
About Our Client
Our client is a leading FMCG business in the Irish and international market.
Implementation of QSHE and compliance auditor ownership through QAGL roles. To support, challenge and develop QSHE through Production Streams, ensuring metrics are representative of factory standards.
Check that standards set within the Quality function are adhered to through layered confirmation.
To roll out the implementation of any new codes of practice, policies or standards which have been assessed by the Quality Systems team. Ensuring these are embedded into new or existing procedures through the use of gap analysis where required and managing the close out of any gaps, e.g. KFMS, TFMS, BRC, etc.
Lead out the Quality Assurance section of any external audits on site. To verify compliance against defined standards and codes of practice. Also manage the customer/3rd party audit process as it relates to factory aspects. Management of any traceability requirements on site.
Manage the resolution and close out of issues/incidents which have been identified as part of the audit process. Key activities will include providing guidance and support to the Compliance auditors, Production Stream and other functions to ensure issues are risk assessed as necessary and appropriate corrective/preventative actions identified.
To engage in site projects as a team member on the project Manager. The projects can include launches, continuous improvements or technical initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or higher in a Food Science related subject.
- Numerical ability to record, interpret and analyse key process data.
- Relevant experience in a food manufacturing operation.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Understanding and ability to apply in live situations the principles and tools of lean manufacturing.
- Understanding of Food Safety and Quality Management Systems
- Understanding of key elements of the product launch process.
- Knowledge of the BRC Global Food Standard and specific customer standards as they apply.
What's on Offer
€55,000 - €60,000 + benefits