You are here
Quality Assurance Supervisor - Investor Services
Quality Assurance/Operational Risk Supervisor with Boutique FS provider in IFSC
Excellent opportunity with a focus on Investor Services.
About Our Client
My client is a very successful boutique financial services provider based in the IFSC in Dublin City Centre. Due to continued growth, this prestigious organisation requires an Operational Risk (Quality Assurance) Supervisor to join the business, with a focus on Investor Services. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in all quality assurance aspects for the organisation and will be required to liaise with both operational, audit and compliance teams within the business and the wider organisation and therefore needs to have strong communication skills, be flexible and display an ability to adapt to different tasks and deadlines.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Operational Risk.
- Completion of monthly/quarterly reviews of Investor Services operational activities to include dealing activity, transaction monitoring, AML files, sanction screening, dealing account access rights, daily cash reconciliations, settlements, FATCA, CRS and compliance with Investor Money Regulations amongst others
- Continually assess the oversight monitoring programs in order to enhance processes, ensure effectiveness and meet new regulatory demands
- Monitor the introduction of new or amended obligations as set out in relevant legislation and assess the operational impact of these new obligations including assessment of controls.
- Provide advice and assistance on AML issues especially the interpretation of relevant legislation and standards to the operational teams
- Work with the Investor Services team to ensure AML and CTF issues are identified and that suitable controls are implemented
- Provide monthly/quarterly management reporting of the results of the quality assurance program
The Successful Applicant
- Solid background from Investor Services, Transfer Agency, AML
- Excellent organisational skills and a high attention to detail
- Excellent PC skills -Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Pivot skills/graphing an advantage), Word, PowerPoint;
- Strong report writing skills
- Self motivated, innovative and analytical
- Ability to work well on their own as well as part of a team
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and benefits