You are here
Quantitative Portfolio Manager
One of the largest quant asset managers in the industry
Intensive training and attractive remuneration
About Our Client
One of the largest quantitative asset managers with innovative investment capabilities.
This company offers excellent training, development and career progression as well as highly competitive benefits and bonus as well as being based in stunning offices in South Dublin.
As the newest member of the Index Management team, you will:
- Develop and enhance the current index construction and implementation process
- Participate to the day to day management of the indices
- Enrich our portfolio management system and adapt it to the index business
- Participate to the launch of new products in coordination with the sales and research team
- Perform quantitative reports and studies for clients
- Participate to research project on current and new strategies
- Ensure new model are correctly implemented within our production system
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Third level degree in applied mathematics, econometrics, statistics or other quantitative discipline.
- Strong technology aptitudes and excellent programming skills (Java and/or Python are a prerequisite, Excel/VBA)
- Some experience as a Researcher or as a Trader/Portfolio Manager on an equity desk in an investment bank, hedge fund or asset manager.
- Knowledge in finance, in particular:
- Expertise in Portfolio construction and implementation
- Equity markets (both developed and emerging)
- Understanding of systematic equity strategies
- Capacity to multitask, manage priorities and respect deadlines
- Entrepreneurial mindset
What's on Offer
Highly competitive base salary, benefits and bonus structure.
Training from highly successful senior management
Phenomenal career progression