You are here
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading international recruitment agency specializing in the recruitment of permanent contract and temporary jobs for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities.
Established in 2006, Michael Page Middle East has over 50 consultants across 3 offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Qatar. Our leadership team has over 100 years of Michael Page experience and has guided the business to its market leadership position. Disciplines include; Finance & Accounting, Financial Services, Human Resources, Technology, Sales & Marketing, Legal, Secretarial, Property & Construction, Procurement & Supply Chain, Engineering & Manufacturing, Oil & Gas and Executive Search.
You will be responsible for managing and driving the growth as well as spearheading the Michael Page Human Resources brand in the market place across the Middle East region, based from our regional headquarters in Dubai. Your role will include:
- Taking the lead role in the development and management of client relationships
- Managing specialist Human Resources recruitment - both on a contingent and retained basis
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Leading the delivery of multi-role campaigns
- Collaborating with other international offices on key account management
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant experience ideally within either Human Resources or Business Support/office support at Consultant or Senior Consultant level.
- Track record of high personal billings or consistently achieving targets.
- Track record of building and managing relevant and successful client / candidate relationships
- Strong networking and client development abilities
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Team work based attitude
What's on Offer
- An outstanding long term opportunity with a stable career path.
- Premiere Regional HQ location - Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
- Ongoing training and development
- Future member of the Middle East Management Team
- Fun culture with a work hard/play hard attitude
- Tax-free salary and bonus
- International career opportunities in the future