You are here
Must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with practise experience
USGAAP and SOX knowledge
About Our Client
Our client is a US listed pharmaceuticals giant. With growth in the finance team they are hiring a Revenue Accountant on an initial contract basis.
You will report to a Revenue Accounting Manager, your main responsibilities will involve core accounting task together with ad hoc projects, process improvements and revenue recognition implications of commercial contracts.
- Month end journal entry preparation, including rebates, cash discounts and return reserves, accruals, deferred revenue, royalty accruals and intercompany journal entries
- Review newly executed customer contracts for revenue recognition and draft summary documentation for internal & audit review
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations for revenue related receivable and liability accounts
- Preparation and review of monthly financial reports
- Review product sales invoices and oversee their distribution to customers
The Successful Applicant
- Newly qualified / 2 years PQE as a Revenue Accountant
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualification with 3 years experience in practise
- USGAAP Revenue Recognition experience
- Strong Excel and knowledge of a large ERP such as Oracle or SAP
What's on Offer
What's on offer?
- Attractive remuneration paid weekly
- 23 month contract with the view to become permanent
- Dublin City Centre location
- Beside the luas