You are here
First movers into industry welcomed
About Our Client
Our client is a US listed life sciences company based in Dublin's City Centre. This client is offering a 23 month contract to a strong career driven candidates. There is scope for this role to become permanent for the right candidate.
You will report to a Revenue Accounting Manager, your main responsibilities will involve core accounting task together with ad hoc projects, process improvements and revenue recognition implications of commercial contracts.
- Month end journal entry preparation, including rebates, cash discounts and return reserves, accruals, deferred revenue, royalty accruals and inter company journal entries
- Review newly executed customer contracts for revenue recognition and draft summary documentation for internal & audit review
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations for revenue related receivable and liability accounts
- Preparation and review of monthly financial reports
- Review product sales invoices and oversee their distribution to customers
The Successful Applicant
- Microsoft Office including a good working knowledge of Excel.
- Experience using an integrated ERP system, e.g. Oracle or SAP.
Education & Experience
- 2 years PQE but will also consider high performing newly qualified accountants
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA Qualified with minimum 3 years' experience in practice or industry.
What's on Offer
- 23 month contract with a view to become permanent
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Attractive remuneration
- City Centre location