You are here
Senior Compliance Funds Consultant
Legal & Compliance Consultant
About Our Client
A leading Funds Consultancy based in the heart of Dublin currently undergoing growth.
Based next to all major transport links, the successful candidate can enjoy flexibility, work/life balance and participation in an attractive profit share scheme.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Advise fund promoters on a wide range of compliance, operational and governance issues relevant to the establishment and operation of investment funds across all of the leading offshore centres, specifically focusing on the legal and regulatory requirements they must adhere to.
- Be responsible for reviewing and negotiating all legal agreements that the company enters into in its capacity as an authorised AIFM and UCITS management company including but not limited to Trust Deeds, agreement with service providers such as the Depositary, Administrator, Investment Manager and Distributor.
- Be responsible for reviewing all fund documentation including the fund prospectus, supplements, Central bank application forms and other agreements.
- Be responsible for determining the legal and regulatory requirements for the company and its clients to ensure compliance with its regulatory Business plan, drafting and reviewing relevant policies and procedures
- Be responsible for determining the legal and regulatory requirements for the company and its clients when marketing across foreign jurisdictions.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Proven and solid track record in the funds/investment/risk management industry
- Degree plus legal professional qualification
- Detailed understanding of legal agreements that Funds enter into and experience in drafting and negotiation of such agreements
- Excellent interpersonal and client management skills
- Clarity of analysis and of expression, both verbal and oral
What's on Offer
€90,000 - €110,000 negotiable