You are here
Senior Financial Accountant
Dublin West location
About Our Client
Our client is a recognisable FMCG brand based in West Dublin.
Main responsibilities include:
- Preparation of Weekly and Monthly Management Accounts for a large trading division within the portfolio.
- Responsible for integrity of P&L and Balance Sheet of the Division.
- Provide insight and analysis re performance of the Division.
- Ensure delivery of transactional Accounting Services in a high volume, high value environment - completed by transactional accounting teams AR and AP
- Suggest and implement process improvements to increase automation and standardization across divisions.
- Responsibility for Compliance with all relevant legal, tax and group requirements.
- Coordination of external audits and other external examinations.
- Team member on a number of internal and cross discipline projects to ensure best practice solutions, process improvements and system optimization.
The Successful Applicant
- ACCA, ACA Qualified with minimum of 4 years PQE in industry
- Previous Food Industry Experience, FMCG experience highly desirable
- Good working knowledge of all Tax Codes and Legislation in Ireland and the UK
- Experience working with an ERP and /or BI systems would be an advantage (Movex / Cognos)
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration
- Career development and growth
- Work for a growing brand
- Work within a supportive and fun team environment