You are here
Senior Financial Analyst
Global Asset Manager
About Our Client
Market leading asset manager focused on leveraged-finance.
As the successful candidate, you will report into the AVP and be responsible for financial reporting and control of the Dublin based CLOs and funds. You will be part of a small team of three within this hands-on role.
The financial control team for the CLOs and funds is part of a larger Finance team, with the other half of the team responsible for all corporate, statutory, regulatory and tax reporting matters of GSO Dublin's corporate entities.
- Responsibility for the delivery of high quality financial and management reporting for the CLOs and funds.
- Supporting the oversight of 3rd party fund administrators, which includes the review and challenge of daily NAVs produced by fund administrators across a small number of funds.
- Regular interaction with the Portfolio Management team in relation to performance tracking of CLOs and funds, which may involve some portfolio analysis work.
- Review of monthly deliverables for the funds including NAV files and investor statements.
- Assisting the Investor Relations team with ad-hoc and recurring requests from current investors, as well as addressing requests in respect of prospective investors.
- Playing an integral part in the smooth running of the year-end audits for CLOs and funds, working with the various stakeholders, including external audit and the third party administrators.
- Responsibility for all statutory reporting for CLOs and funds, including financial statements, regulatory returns and taxation for certain entities.
- Maintaining the books and records for certain CLOs, which are consolidated into the Group on a quarterly basis, ensuring accuracy and adherence to financial controls and US GAAP.
- Preparing financial reporting disclosure templates for CLOs, which are included in the quarterly SEC filing and press release. This is therefore of high profile within the Group.
- Assisting in the preparation of management information for the quarterly Board Meetings for the funds.
- Responsibility for the management and tracking all fund and CLO invoices, from receipt through to payment.
- Ensuring a robust control environment for all financial reporting, to ensure compliance with all relevant obligations including Sarbanes Oxley
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with at least two years' post qualification experience.
- A strong academic background, including exemplary leaving cert results.
- Proven background with relevant work experience in finance services.
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to work on own initiative and manage competing priorities to tight reporting deadlines. Proven track record of ensuring reporting deadlines are met on a timely basis.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with great attention to detail.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience of financial reporting and production of statutory financial statements, an advantage.
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting requirements impacting the investment management industry, an advantage.
- A working knowledge of accounting for financial instruments and derivatives would also be an advantage.
What's on Offer
€65,000 - 70,000 plus bonus and extremely attractive benefits.