You are here
Senior Financial Control Manager- Renewable Power
Progressive organisation that is constantly evolving
About Our Client
Internationally well known brand
An opportunity arises to join the Renewable Power Portfolio Operations team within the Infrastructure, a team of 8-10 which provides financial and operational oversight of, together with financial support for, the Renewable Power business. The role will report to the Managing Director, Portfolio Operations but will work independently to support the investment and operations teams as necessary. The role is Dublin based.
- Provide leadership and a vision for the team and the platform.
- Build relationships and reputation across the teams and with all other stakeholders, especially senior management and investor relations / investors.
- Oversight and management of the team and the wider platform, to ensure that operational, governance and control obligations are a constant focus.
- Challenge processes and innovate change to drive operational efficiencies and scalability within the business and across the broader platform.
- Understanding and ensuring the proper execution of and compliance with the capital structures necessary to ensure tax efficient returns to Investors.
- Oversight and improvement of forecasting and management of Investor capital calls and credit facility drawdowns in such a manner as to ensure funding is available for transactions as required.
- Ensuring the proper and timely integration of newly acquired portfolio assets
- Oversight of third party asset managers and operational and maintenance providers, to ensure a proper balance between internal control and operational efficiency at operating project level and to ensure accurate, timely and comprehensive reporting of asset performance by each asset on a monthly basis.
- Ensuring proper and efficient review and assessment of monthly operational and financial reports.
- Identification and resolution of performance issues.
- Oversight and improvement of annual budget process for all portfolio assets.
- Improvement of portfolio and project cash management and distributions.
- Ensure full and timely compliance with regulatory, project and client reporting requirements
- Ensuring knowledge of key terms with respect to contracts pertaining to underlying projects
- Management of the Valuation process for RPG Assets with Valuation Advisors, Risk and Pricing
- Liaise with fund accounting team and auditors on accounting, fund valuation and reporting issues
- Effective evaluation and communication of fund and asset performance to Senior Management, Investors and the broader group.
The Successful Applicant
As the Director you will likely have:
- A professional accountancy qualification
- Experience in Renewable Energy
- Manager people in the past
- Prior portfolio management experience
What's on Offer
Excellent remuneration and benefits