You are here
Senior Regulatory Compliance Officer
Global Banking institution
Compliance & Regulatory career opportunities
About Our Client
Leading global banking and financial services institution based in South Dublin.
Excellent facilities, benefits and work/life balance.
- Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of robust regulatory compliance policies and procedures in accordance with domestic and EU regulations.
- Research, investigate and provide clear recommendations in relation to regulatory compliance queries.
- Liaise with the Business lines and senior management on regulatory matters.
- Review new products and business initiatives as they relate to regulatory compliance.
- Collaborating with the Enterprise Risk Manager in maintaining and enhancing the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process ("ICAAP") and the Recovery Plan for the Bank.
- Ongoing monitoring and reporting of regulatory compliance across the Bank.
- Interfacing with Regulators and Internal Audit, and facilitating queries and data requests as relevant.
- Involvement in external regulatory examinations and reviews.
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy.
- Assistance in ad-hoc projects which have a regulatory element.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Proven background in Financial Services and in a compliance, risk, audit or internal control role.
- Likely to have a third level qualification, with a Diploma in Compliance (or similar) beneficial.
- Awareness of key compliance and regulatory topics, including CRR/CRD IV, BRRD, DGSD, MiFID EBA guidelines, and regulatory reporting. Exposure to Irish/EU regulatory environment an advantage.
What's on Offer
€65,000 plus benefits and bonus