- Incredible career potential with a global leader in tech and electronics
- very competitive salary, quarterly bonus, pension, healthcare, gym allowance
About Our Client
Our Client is a globally recognised electronics company who are on the cutting edge of technology with their sights set on bringing the world a brighter future, through unrivalled innovation and unrelenting focus.
- Meet and exceed assigned targets within your accounts (volume, value, ASP and consolidated profit) and drive market share goals.
- Ensure accurate forecasting to ensure efficient supply and mix of stock
- Collaborate with all internal teams such as; finance, marketing and operations to continually improve efficiency in these areas.
- Maintain and grow relationships within our customers at appropriate levels.
- Using your account reporting metrics, you will need to keep the business informed on latest & projected performance.
- To measure forecast against performance.
- Report on - Gross Revenue, Net Revenue, Profit, Share, Sell Out vs management plan.
- Support in the monthly reporting and operational management of strategic agreements.
- Execution and monitoring of promotional campaigns
The Successful Applicant
- A passion for technology
- An ability to have a positive impact within a highly motivated team
- Excellent communication & leadership skills
- A desire for continuous personal self-improvement
- A very high level of motivation, bias for action and ownership
- A creative mind-set in order to build innovative customer propositions
- Analytical and planning capability, with great focus on detail
- Experience of navigating complex teams and organisations
- Organised individual - procedures/policies/expenses
What's on Offer
- OT sales bonus paid quarterly
- Income Protection - 50% of monthly salary for 5 years (benefit basis increases to 75% upon 2 year's service)
- Pension - DC Scheme - Employer contribution 8.5%, Employee 4% min
- Life Assurance - 4 x salary
- A volunteering day each year
- Flexible Benefits - £55 per month contribution - this includes travel insurance, gym membership, payroll giving, season ticket loan facility, taste card, dental insurance
- Family friendly leave policies - including enhanced maternity & paternity pay, adoption/surrogacy leave
- Holiday - 25 days per annum plus bank holidays
- Access to staff sales discount