Accounts Payable 6 month contract
Dublin West location
SAP experience required
About Our Client
A large multinational pharmaceutical company.
- Processing of Supplier Invoices
- Payment runs
- Assist with bank reconciliation
- Resolve queries from suppliers and the business ensuring they are dealt with promptly and efficiently
- Responsible for monthly creditor reconciliation
- Assist with GES month end process
- Responsible for maintaining and tracking KPI's for Accounts payable.
- Continuously improve finance systems and processes
- Assist the finance team with legal, trade and tax compliance
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced degree preferred
- 2 years' experience working in AP
- Multi-national & SAP experience essential
- Sox experience would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong problem resolution
- Strong systems skills
- Challenging, a 'can do' mentality;
- Work well under pressure.
- Self-starter with strong analytical, innovative and achievement capabilities,
- Experience working in a face paced changing environment
What's on Offer
- An exciting opportunity within a collaborative and engaging fun team.
- A period of 6 months with possibility to extend.
- 25 days annual leave and an attractive hourly rate