Administration Office Manager
Dublin 12 location
Join a small team who are part of a global organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide leading manufacturer and supplier of formwork and scaffolding systems.
- To collaborate with and provide administrative support both within the office and to the sales functions
- Providing both internal and external customer service and support
- To manage the order process from the sales team whilst liaising with other operational functions within the company to ensure orders are processed quickly, efficiently and accurately.
- Manage incoming correspondence, mails, faxes and telephone
- Provide support for meetings, including preparing agendas, meeting papers, catering etc.
- Handle telephone calls, screening, re-directing or taking messages and using initiative to deal with queries.
- Working closely with functional heads/managers to ensure consistent, efficient working practices.
- Communication of all key information to all departments
- All goals and responsibilities relate to a national role within the Irish entity, supporting our business and liaising with our German parent company and other subsidiaries as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstration of the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise to achieve successful outcomes.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Excellent IT literacy including professional knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software packages.
- Experience in a sales based environment
What's on Offer
- An exciting opportunity to join a growing business with a reputable and recognisable brand
- An attractive salary and benefit package
- Internal career development and training
- Work for a large multinational company but have a small and collaborative team environment