Dublin 2 location
Work for a prestigious and global asset management firm
About Our Client
Our client is a leader among global investment managers specializing in alternative investments. The firm emphasizes an opportunistic, value-oriented and risk-controlled approach to investments in distressed debt, corporate debt (including high yield debt and senior loans), control investing, convertible securities, real estate and listed equities. Headquartered in the US, the firm has over 900 employees and offices in 18 cities worldwide.
- Assisting the Treasury Manager with banking and accounts payable related administration work and assignments
- Assist with the maintenance and upkeep of our in house Legal Entity Data management system that includes all our Irish SPV's
- Managing calendars, internal board meeting and general meeting set up, including, but not limited to, scheduling, coordinating with IT for tech setup, guest clearance and assembling data/materials, local and international courier services;
- Answering phones and assisting with a variety of ad-hoc requests;
- Working with various teams to ensure report delivery timelines are met;
- Attend meetings to remain informed and provide optimum assistance and manage follow up;
- Reviewing, preparing and managing expense reports;
- Arranging and preparing travel arrangements/itineraries, as necessary;
- Work independently on special projects under general direction of management;
- Maintaining contact databases;
- Processing correspondence and letters;
- Reviewing, tracking and maintaining documents; following-up to obtain information as necessary;
- Developing and maintaining a filing system; and
- Performing other administrative duties as needed, such as faxing, copying and ordering stationary supplies
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 1-3 years relevant experience, some experience supporting senior/middle management within a financial services firm or other busy environment
- Outstanding follow-up and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail;
- Proven ability to manage tasks with competing priorities and deadlines, independently determining order of priority and self-initiating other value-added tasks; and
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
What's on Offer
This role will offer the right candidate exposure into the full business administration in a fast paced financial services company. You will gain knowledge in finance, business admin, gain experience in business partnering with senior VPs and also work alongside a close knit team.
There is an attractive package on offer and also the internal opportunity to expand the role and make it your own.