- Fast growing company based in Pisa
- ICT Innovative Company
About Our Client
Our Partner in this research is a fast growing developing company actually operating in ICT sector.
This position will give to the selected profile the opportunity to become a partner of the society.
- Creating and implementing the Positioning, branding, and launch strategy
- Building and then leading the marketing team
- Anticipating marketing actions related to the launch and post-launch
- Participating in business model discussions and contributing to the development of the company
- Creating a convincing pitch deck, Pitching the company's idea to potential investors
- Establish a collaborative, results-oriented and data-driven marketing department.
- Manage all aspects of marketing planning, budgeting, metrics, and reporting.
- Manage external agencies and relationships with marketing services.
- In collaboration with senior leadership, develop and execute an ongoing strategy and ensure meeting monthly, quarterly, and yearly targets.
- Work with the executive leadership to become the organizational "glue" to deliver change.
The Successful Applicant
- Marketing success with a high-growth company is required. Marketing leadership for a market-making company is strongly preferred.
- Significant success scaling marketing programs within the software or SaaS/cloud at the enterprise level.
- Track record of building a metrics-driven, highly accountable marketing organization focused on measurable outcomes.
- External communications expertise, including branding and messaging to different target audiences, online advertising/promotion, and working with the press and other media.
- Exposure to all facets of global marketing, including Sales Support, Channel Marketing, Branding, Strategy, Messaging, Marketing Programs, Market Communications, Public Relations, and Analyst Relations.
- Proven success developing and executing integrated business-to-business marketing campaigns, including goal setting, budget management, and results in measurement.
- Broad knowledge of internet marketing tools and CRM data. Ideally, in a "land and expand," lower touch higher volume SaaS/cloud environment.
- Passion for digital technologies
- Creative mind and outstanding communication skills
- Language skills: bilingual level in English
- Calm under pressure, able to prioritize and deliver.
- Fosters an open work environment and generates excitement, enthusiasm, and commitment.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing for digital companies
- An undergraduate degree is required; an MBA or other advanced degree is a plus.
What's on Offer
Ottima opportunità di carriera.