Credit Controller - French language required
Join a multinational business in East Point
Opportunities to grow your career internally and internationally
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest communication giants globally.
- Achieve daily, weekly or monthly targets as assigned, by managing & collecting debt within the AR ledger
- Responsible for collecting all revenue allocated on behalf of the agencies.
- Participate in cash forecasting and planning, where requested.
- Oversee the accurate and timely reporting of client queries via GetPAID.
- Responsible for ensuring the standards of credit control relations are adhered to.
- Managing the integrity of the notes and supporting documentation regarding queries from clients.
- Ensure daily cash received is downloaded from the bank, cash sheets updated.
- Assist in any ad hoc projects as directed by the Collections Supervisor
The Successful Applicant
- French language capability
- Some work experience necessary.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in order to achieve monthly / assigned collection targets.
- Proven track record in collections and query resolution.
- Commercially focused with a strong client service approach.
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced environment.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks, while being flexible and proactive
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to grow their career in the credit collections space within a large multinational.
Attractive salary based on experience and an excellent benefits package.