Finance Administrator - Accounts Payable
Dublin 2 location
Supporting the finance team
About Our Client
We are partnered with one of Ireland's largest logistic companies. They are experiencing a period of growth and are looking for a finance administrators to partner with the financial accountant in month end processing.
- Coding and data entry of invoices in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communication with all departments/internal customers on invoices awaiting approval or under query.
- Prompt and effective handling of supplier queries.
- Reconciliation of creditor balances to third party statements.
- Cheque and EFT payment runs.
- Administrative tasks, including; sorting/distribution of incoming mail, scanning, preparation of remittance advices, filing and data management
- Support to the wider finance team as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will :
- Have 1-2 years experience in similar finance role
- IT experience - strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and also a finance accounting system
- Be able to work in a fast paced changing environment
- Work as part of team
- Have strong communication skills
What's on Offer
- Work as part of a collaborative team
- Learn from your peers in a cross discipline training environment
- Permanent role with good base salary
- Close to public transport