Be a part of a growing ecommerce platform ready to expand across the EU
Do you have venture capital or equity backed start ups?
About Our Client
Our client is an exciting E-commerce platform that will revolutionise distribution of products for its customers. They are rapidly growing and have EU expansion plans in Q1 of 2019.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the finance processes across the business - leading the implementation of best practice finance standards and processes
- Development of and ensuring adherence of the finance policies and procedures by the teams
- Ownership and management of Xero Accounting systems
- A strong focus on process improvement and quality to ensure efficiency gains
- Ensure the finance business service levels are achieved
- Ensuring process adherence and overseeing the quality of implementation
- Staff management, coaching, developing and managing team members across departments and roles
- Ownership of operational issue resolution and escalation management
- Direct involvement in Business operational planning with board of directors to plan for growth
- Work directly with the CEO to prepare monthly forecasts/targets as well as operational and management reporting of the business
- Allocating resources and responsibilities across the team to deliver business results and develop team members
- Responsibility for maintaining and developing key corporate partner relationships
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant qualification, ACA or equivalent with 4-5 yrs operational finance management experience
- Experience working within e-commerce or for a digital platform business a bonus
- Hunger for challenge and fast growth venture funded Startup experience
- Experience with process of raising venture capital a bonus
- Experience in review and assimilation of legal documentation
- Financial analysis experience
- Proven leadership experience in managing a team to deliver results
- Experience using Xero Accounting system a bonus
- Previous experience in working with cross-functional/non-domestic teams to deliver high impact tactical business results.
- Demonstration of ability to think both tactically as well as strategic to solve business problems
- Proven experience in development and implementation of operational policies and procedures
- High degree of organisational skills
- Ability to be flexible by adapting quickly to changing priorities.
- Proven experience in co-ordinating and collaborating with business teams to drive required decisions and outcomes.
- Initiative and a proactive approach with excellent business acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and service excellence, and build good working relationships
What's on Offer
- Salary+ Senior Level Equity Package
- Industry leading problems to solve
- Venture funded Start-up experience and mentorship from experienced leadership team
- Talented and collaborative coworkers who will both push and support you